Amalfi Luxury Artisan Wine & Food Hamper
60 in stock
This incredible Amalfi Luxury Hamper is a fantastic comprehensive collection of simply the best of the best Artisan Italian produce.
From the perfect Tagliatelle pasta to the delicious Olive paste, this Hamper has everything for the Italian food & wine lover. All our products arrive in a luxury hamper box, set in recycled filler with decorative ribbon, All our boxes are made from recycled products.
This Luxurious Gift Hamper Contains….
- Alturis Pinot Nero (Noir) 2019 – an exquisite bottle of Italian red Pinot Nero, produced in the hills of Friuli, Italy on the border with Austria and Slovenia. Alturis is an exceptional, family owned, small, sustainable producer.
- Agromonte Cherry Tomato sauce This deliciously sweet sauce is made from Sicilian cherry tomatoes, where it derives its unique taste from being harvested in the summer months. Presented in a beautiful traditional retro glass bottle.
- Grana Padano DOP. ‘Grana’ meaning crumbly, is the best way to describe this delicious cheese. Delicious with your pasta.
- Calvi Mosto Oro Olive Oil Made from small Taggiasca olives, this oil offers an intense flavour from a limited production. It’s rare, so enjoy every precious drop!
- Duchessa Cecena Balsamic Vinegar. The Balsamic Vinegar of Modena under the IGP certification is a speciality of the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy. This is a very exceptional example.
- Pantosto Bruschetta. This crunchy and delicious bread is seasoned with oregano and tomato. Perfect for smothering in olive oil, Caponata, or any of our pastes.
- Pfitscher Red Wine Salami To make this traditional Italian salami taste as good as it does, the best of pork meat is soaked in red wine to build a great balance of flavour.
- ROI Sun Dried Tomato Paste Rich Italian tomatoes which are minced and left to sun dry before being soaked in virgin olive oil and left to sun dry again. Absolutely delicious used on bruschetta or just thrown into a salad.
- Don Antonio Tapenade is a classic Italian pâté made with black olives and extra virgin olive oil. It’s delicious on crostini or as a dip for grissini or crisp carrots.
- Cerignola green Olives. These famous giant olives are famous for their firm flesh and large size. Delicious in any Italian hamper.
- Maza Mia Risotto makes it easier to create this classic northern Italian dish. The recipes are at the back of the pack and make a really good authentic Italian mushroom risotto or polenta in just 16 minutes.
- White Truffle butter. A delicious dressing made with a soft and creamy white truffle butter. Perfect for main courses, to finish risotto, to garnish meat and appetizers
- Italian chocolate truffles. A little box of sweet Italian delights. Presented in a hand tied ribbon presentation box.
- Amalfi coast candle. The scent that will bring you all the way to this spectacular Italian coastline.
N.B. Some items in this hamper may contain allergens such as cereals, nuts and milk
Free delivery for purchases over £150.00
Orders can be made 7 days a week and dispatched between Monday to Thursday. However we do not dispatch any orders after 2 o’clock on Thursday as we would be concerned that the goods would lie in a warehouse over the weekend.
Deliveries will be via DHL Express in the UK and usually next day delivery. Deliveries in Ireland will be with either Parcelforce or DPD and also usually next day.
We make every attempt to ensure your hamper contents are reflective of what the customer ordered. But on some occasions we may have to replace a product due to stock/ delivery issues from our Italian suppliers. If this happens, the replacement product will very similar to the original advertised on website.