Dogarina Pinot Grigio 2019
248 in stock
|Bulk discounts:||6 - 11||10 %|
|Bulk discounts:||12 - 4800||20 %|
This restaurant quality award winning Pinot Grigio is harvested by hand and bottle matured for 2 months by an artisan winery in the heart of the Veneto region of Italy that is renowned for its rock solid quality.
An expressive and delightfully intense bouquet of fresh lemon and pear fruit flavours with a minerality that is carried throughout the palate and a dryish medium body. Citrus flavours and good acidity with hints of citrus and almond on the finish.
- Palate: Classic apple and pear flavours are carried across the palate by the bright acidity of this wine.
- The wine finishes with lingering fresh lemon citrus flavours.
- A lovely shellfish wine.
- Grapes: Pinot Grigio 100%
- ABV: 12.5%
- World Wine Championships: Silver Medal Winner
- Dogarina Winery, Salgareda, Treviso, Veneto, Italy
Bottle, Case(s): 6 Bottles
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7