Paladin Raboso Fiore Brut Spumante Sparkling Red NV
Out of stock
This is a special offer price for a gift case of 6 bottles, including our wine themed tissue gift wrap and srop proof ECO security packaging. These lush red sparkling bubbles are the perfect aperitif for Christmas time.
A delicious, lush sparkling red served chilled, this famous 30 year old Venetian masterpiece is extremely elegant , in a dry Brut style and with a heady fragrance of morello cherries and wild violets. An intense ruby red color, a fine perlage , soft tannins and a lush silky pink mousse. Incredibly refreshing and moreish. A true delight!
Note: Customers who love big bold reds have been surprised that they absolutely adore this unique wine. Equally ladies who don’t normally like red wines, have told us they are madly in love with this one!
Top tip: This wine is amazing with chocolate. If you are looking for the ultimate in wine and chocolate indulgence, this is it! It’s a heavenly pairing.
Ideal as an aperitif with snacks, Also great with pizza. or tomato based pasta dishes.
- Beautiful Fragrant Dry Sparkling Red Wine Served Chilled
- 100% Raboso from the historic Paladin Single Vineyard Family owned Winery in the Veneto region of Italy
- Great paired with Pizza, Pasta or Chocolate
- Beautiful Aperitif Sparkling Red with a rich pink froth
- Aromas of Morello Charries and Wild Violet
Grapes: Raboso (the signature red grape of the Veneto region of Italy)
Winery: Paladin – Annone Veneto
Bottle, Case(s) : 6 Bottles
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10